So, so far for this year, just within the month of January I have gone through so much already. Ups and downs together. As for New year's resolutions I've stuck to them so far. I've been reading all the books from Nicholas Sparks, although I am reading more than one a month, so eventually I'll have to find a different favorite author. To mark off some books from the list, I have read: Dear John, The Notebook and currently reading The Choice. So plenty more to read but I got plenty of time.
I started working out as well. In the past two weeks that I've been working out I have lost 10 pounds, and instead of a size 11 that I was wearing, I now fit into a size 8! THATS QUITE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT! Especially for me. I am totally an emotional eater and it makes me feel better by stuffing my face with carbs. But lately I've been watching what I'm eating, drinking tons of water, and exercising every single day after work. It's great because I've been shedding weight like crazy with cardio and weight lifting. I can't wait to see what I look like a month or two from right now. With working out every single day, or as much as I can, has also helped me not spend money. I used to go out every single night after I got off work and ate out or watched a movie or shopped. With heading straight to the gym I don't have time to do that. I stay there til 9 then head home to shower and sleep. SAVES me money and makes me feel better, keeping me healthy! woohoo!
So besides all that, I toally ruined my car. I totalled it..well the adjuster pretty much said it might have to be totalled because I might have hit the timing box. Meaning I would need a new engine and that might just make it so that the insurance has to just total it because it's not worth buying a new block just to save the car. Well the same day that I wrecked my car, my landlord calls me and tells me the house that I'm living in and have been leasing for about a year, is going to be listed on the market to be bought....that means I either have to buy the house if I really really love it or I have to find a place to live if they sell it. GAH! Can I ever catch a break. Besides the business with the restaurant and everything else going on in my family, I have all this stuff happening in my personal life! I can't believe that this year is starting off so bad already!
I totally hope that by the end of next month things will be running smoothly and maybe........just maybe I'll be able to relax just a little bit more. =(
Tired and done,
Dawee
No comments:
Post a Comment